Cultivate, commit, capitalize.
EmpireUSA has utilized the following resources in cultivating the best acquisition opportunities, committing quickly and judiciously, capitalizing on acquiring quality assets at the best value.
been procured through:
- On and Off Market Sources
- Single Asset and Portfolio Purchases
- Public Auctions
- REO Sales
- Partnership Liquidations
- Property Assemblages
- Non-Performing Notes
- Foreclosures at Courthouse Steps
- US Bankruptcy Court
- Probate Court Dissolutions
- Vast national network of real estate brokers and relationships compiled over decades.
- Research team utilizing its internal database to track off market acquisitions.
- Evaluating assets without binding agreements in place in order to submit non-contingent offers to seller.
- Affiliating with a network of ten national, regional and local property management partners throughout the United
States, to assist and expedite the acquisition process, in addition to its internal asset management team.
- Internal and external legal team to assist in pursuing acquisitions with legal issues.
- Banking relationships spanning decades.
- Experience in handling intricate acquisitions spanning four decades.